Live Now.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world..." -Ghandi

Friday, April 13, 2007

to violate a friend

Who are you, so handsome
to overpower me
when I say stop?
to hold me down
to kiss my face

dont tell me its okay
as if this was what i wanted
just go.

You were a good one
so I thought
with a smile that made me laugh outloud
and no one will ever know
because to speak the words make it real.

This can't be real.

And you walk away like nothing happened
like you weren't wrong.
with no guilt
no consequence
who were you to decide?

...to violate a friend...

When you pass me, keep your eyes on the floor
because I will always look you in the eye.

And someday I will find my voice.
Someday you will shrink to size.

Its the small people who crave power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home