Live Now.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world..." -Ghandi

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Isaiah 28

if I trust you, I will find you here
but so many times i break
only to find your reaching hand
that pulls me to my feet
and i see clearer
...the rescue of a fading flower

and i cant help but wonder
if i open scars to bleed
how long will you love me?
your forgiveness falls like the hardest rain
i feel it fall on my face again...

dont let me go - i need you here
you are all that is strong
where the broken hearted rest
I would do anything to stay
its here i fail
its here i call for you,
...for the rescue of a fading flower

countless, the times i fall
still your mercy reaches further
it's in the weakest moments
where we see your greatest work
from ashes to beauty...
you bring to life all that was lost
...in the rescue of a fading flower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home